Brews at the Zoo
Tickets on sale Wednesday, June 6 at 10 a.m.
Friday, July 6, 2018 | 6 - 11 p.m.
Featuring The Brad Ramp Band
Saturday, August 11, 2018 | 6 - 11 p.m.
It's time for adults 21 and over to enjoy some tasty craft beers and amazing music at the Zoo! This year's event features craft beers from Zipline Brewery, Empyrean Ales, Thunderhead Brewing, Lucky Bucket Brewing and more! Plus, beer brats and burgers will be available for purchase during the event.
Dirt Nap Dip
General Ticket | $35
Meal Ticket | $6
Beer brat or burger
U-Stop $10 OFF Coupon
Stop by your local U-Stop to pick up a Brews at the Zoo coupon for $10 off general tickets!
Tickets are limited. Advanced purchase is highly recommended.
Zookeeper IPA by Empyrean Ales
We are proud to announce another great community partnership supporting our expansion. Empyrean Ales have created a special brew called Zookeeper IPA that is available now! $1 from every case of this seasonal offering will support the Zoo’s expansion and help bring giraffes, tigers and spider monkeys to Lincoln. Zookeeper IPA is available at stores and restaurants across Lincoln.
Untamed, tart citrus flavor with tropical rainforest aroma, this sessionable IPA is sweet-natured with an animalistic soul. Inside all of us is a wild thing.
Limited, June – August 2018
2-Ros, Aromatic, Extra Dark crystal
Advanced ticket purchase is recommended. Tickets for this fundraising event are limited to 700.
Guests must present Photo ID upon arrival and must be 21 to enter.
Must present confirmation ticket (can be printed from confirmation email or shown on phone).
Tailgating is not allowed in the parking lots.
This event is held rain or shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring in my child or baby to Brews at the Zoo? No, Brews at the Zoo is a 21 and older event. Valid photo I.D. is required.
- What is the price for Brews at the Zoo? $35 (includes three beer tickets) $10 off coupons can be found at Lincoln area U-Stops
- Will the animals be out the entire night? Animals will be out for a portion of the night. Once the sun begins to set guests will have access to only the concert area.
- Will there be food? Yes, burgers and brats will be available at the Safari Cafe.
- What beers are available? Empyrean Ales, Thunderhead Brewing, Zipline, Lucky Bucket Brewing and more!
- What is the price for beer? Each guest receives three beer vouchers with their ticket. Extra beer tickets are sold for $5.
- Can I bring my own chairs? No, some seating is available around the concert area.
No Monkey Business Allowed
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the event. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, the feeding of animals, teasing or yelling at the animals, and dumping of liquids in a non-designated area.
- Respect all fences and boundaries. They are there for your safety and the safety of the animals.
- This is a non-smoking event. A designated smoking area is located outside of the entrance gates.
- Bars close at 10:45.
- No refunds. Event is rain or shine.